Tuesday 16 July 2013

"I Would've Waited An Eternity For This..."

A nice little Megatron quote in the title, assuming anyone out there knows what I'm referring to.

I know I said I'd add more, but... life and apathy get in the way.

That said, I actually have done some work on my eighth Doctor comic strip "Nightlight".

It has been plotted out in full, mostly scripted and part one's pencils have been completely done, with part two's pencils done out as roughs and part three's roughs almost completed. It is super difficult to find time, however. I hope to change that in the near future, but I do what I can, when I can.

There is plenty of artwork I could put up, but, again, time doesn't really permit with other priorities. Busy working on music and getting my life together and working on my novel. Hoping to make some moves on a few things in the near future!

In the meantime, here's some nice photography of mine. Enjoy.








Until next time, party on and be excellent to each other!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment