Saturday 7 May 2011

DOCTOR WHO: COVEN - part three

Sorry I didn't upload this first thing in the morning but it completely slipped my mind. But it is still within the 'weekly' limit I gave myself.

Work is proceeding on my 8th Doctor comic - I've been busily doing pencil roughs for the extended Part One. You've seen some snippets of the original Part One in the posting a few days ago. It was only days, right...? Feels like forever! Anyway, that original work is only 4 pages long and not a lot happens, so I hurriedly wrote 8 more pages and now slightly more happens. Ha ha. I'm hoping to make the rest of the story a bit more pacey and concise (so long as it doesn't sacrifice any plotting or character work). Silly me had plans turn the story into a TV script. I've finally gotten off my rollercoaster of hopeless ideas and brought it back to the printed page. Ish.

Well, I haven't changed the story - it works as is. The test will be transferring it to the comic medium. I haven't written the story beyond a scene breakdown and I'm sure that it can be made into a comic without much difficulty. But you can all let me know as it goes along!

Yes, as ever I would LOVE you to give me feedback! Suggestions! Requests! Money! Adoration! Work as a performer or writer or artist! OK, I'll settle for toy-boy or hooker. Needs must. Until then, keep checking in. I'll be adding sneak-peaks and other bits n pieces throughout the week, leading up to the final chapter of "Coven" next Saturday.

After that I shall, hopefully, be able to upload Doctor Who: Night Light part one the following week. No idea how many parts it will end up as, and the page count will be much longer. All praise the BBC for giving us Doctor Who so that I can waste every spare moment I have doing this for you all! Ha ha. I'm sure it'll pay-off down the line.

OK, onto the penultimate chapter of my 6th Doctor strip. I apologise for the quality of these, especially this chapter. I no longer have the original pages in my possession so I'm settling for scans of the pages of the magazine they were included in! This chapter I particularly notice the quality of the printing, but hopefully you just love it all TOO MUCH to notice. Hmm… maybe I shouldn't have pointed it out. Ho hum.

Here 'tis! Doctor Who: Coven - part three…





Come back next week for the conclusion!

Again, check back during the week for assorted other tid-bits. And leave me some feedback! Don't be shy, y'all!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment