Saturday 30 April 2011

One Small Step For Man(ish)…

Just watched Doctor Who episode 2 of season 6 - "Day Of The Moon". Brilliant! So, obviously, I had Neil Armstrong's little quote in my head. But with reason.


I stayed up all night to do the page / panel break-downs of my Eighth Doctor comic strip (ooh, 'eighth' is such a weird word to write, almost as weird as "Siúil, siúil, siúil a rúin; Siúil go socair agus siúil go ciúin; Siúil go doras agus ealaigh liom; Is go dtéann tú mo mhuirnín slán" - but that's neither here nor there).


I'm just about to place the dialogue proper into the script, give it the once over and "hey, presto!" part one will be writtin in full! The new, extended 'full' as opposed to the previous partial 'full' of it's original iteration (seriously, who could be happy with a four-page episode?).


Anyway, in celebration of me being on my way to finishing something (yay) I've included some 'sneak-peaks' from part one of Doctor Who: Night Light taken from the existing work I completed ten years ago. Keep checking in for updates and the third installment of Coven will be up next weekend.

Peace.

Our heroes:

The first of several nods to the past:

"Shh. Spoilers…"

No comments:

Post a Comment