Thursday 28 April 2011

Coming Soon…

Oooh, it's a TEASER!

Well, not really all that thrilling. Just letting you know that  DOCTOR WHO: COVEN - part 2 will be uploaded tomorrow, if all goes as planned.

I'm currently plotting out a script for a Bernice Summerfield comic, which I wanted to do as part of this Doctor Who series. The plan was to have a 6th Doctor story, an 8th Doctor story, a Bernice Summerfield story, a 5th Doctor story and a 7th Doctor story and then have them all paid-off together in a grand finalé.

Big ideas and not enough output, unfortunately. It was some time ago and I never got past doing 'part one' of the 8th Doctor story. However, now I'm not constrained by fanzine space limitations I intend to make fuller stories, so the 8th Doctor strip has really been fleshed out and I'm in the middle of scripting it out in full. So, the former 'part one' will increase in size and become a, hopefully, more rewarding experience.

I'm putting up the 6th Doctor episodes (4 in total) each week to give me some time to work on the others, but I doubt I'll have enough ready by the end of the Coven run so I'll post some other tid-bits in between the stories and hopefully I'll get time to give you something decent.

Fingers crossed!

Come back in a day-and-a-bit and enjoy part two of Doctor Who: Coven.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment