Saturday 23 April 2011

DOCTOR WHO: COVEN - part one (First comic to put up. Yay!)

OK, I'm finally getting around to it. I thought the first thing to put up would be a DOCTOR WHO comic featuring (my personal favourite) Colin Baker as the 6th Doctor.

I created this for a fanzine I was working on some time back and it will be part of a much much larger story arc, but is completely self-contained. Evenutally I'll get around to doing all the other stories... he says, ten years later. Some have been started, partially scripted, story breakdowns done... But I'm not yet satisfied. I'll try get them to you soon, if you're interested. Please let me know what you think.

These are about 10 years old and I've done some learning and growing since then. As I mentioned earlier, this was published in a fanzine and available page-count was minimal so the story suffers a little for it, I feel. But, I'm just picky. Let me know what you'd like to see for future uploads.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment